| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Red Lake, On in February is very cold at -16.2 °C (2.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -10.1 °C (13.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -22.5 °C (-8.5 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.5mm (0.8in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 9:08 long and the longest day is 10:45 long with an average length of 9:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Red Lake, On February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Red Lake, On, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Red Lake, On:
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 314.9 kms (195.7 miles) N
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) W
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) WSW
- Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada - 341.6 kms (212.3 miles) WSW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) SSW
- Morden, Mb, Canada - 370.6 kms (230.3 miles) WSW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) SW
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 378.2 kms (235 miles) SW
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 412.1 kms (256.1 miles) SW
- Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada - 406.6 kms (252.7 miles) NE
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 427.8 kms (265.9 miles) ENE
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 252.6 kms (157 miles) E
- Armstrong, Ontario, Canada - 354.9 kms (220.5 miles) ESE
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) SE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 156.1 kms (97 miles) SSE
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) SSE
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 299.6 kms (186.2 miles) SSE
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 279.7 kms (173.8 miles) S